“Improving the support, education of health, healthy lifestyles, technology and adapting cultures for pacific elderly peoples in Rotorua”
FRIDAYS – OPEN TO All ELDERLY 55 +
Time: 10AM TO 1PM Location: RPIDCT OFFICE. 1334 HINEMOA STREET, ROTORUA
What are the aims of this programme?
- To promote healthy living, healthy eating and physical exercise, and enable the elderly to manage their own health and wellbeing journeys.
- To adapt and increase knowledge to the use of technology e.g. mobile phones, tablets and other devices, empowering the elderly with the knowledge and skills.
- To develop and support a culturally safe programme that fosters understanding between pacific cultures living in Rotorua.
- The importance of social interaction for the benefit of physical health, mental health and wellbeing of the elderly.
- To make friends and have fun.
To secure your place please call our office 07-347-7217 or Phone William Cook on 0221964533 or email him on email@example.com . Malo ‘Aupito.